Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Microsoft 365 Project: Part 2
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewWelcome to the second part of our Microsoft 365 Project courseware. Project is one of the most popular scheduling and project management programs on the market. This version of Project will look and feel familiar to you if you have used Project 2016 or even Project 2013.
This course is intended to help all users get up to speed with Microsoft Project’s advanced features, including task management, timelines, earned value calculation, custom reports, and custom views.
This manual assumes that the user has completed or has an understanding of the materials covered in the first part of the Microsoft 365 Project courseware, including:
- The basic concepts of project management
- Navigating and customizing the Microsoft Project interface
- Adding tasks and resources to a project
- Saving a project
- Managing project time frames
- Changing the working time in a project
- Managing project tasks and resources
- Adding summary tasks and milestones to a project
- Allocating and levelling work resources
- Printing project views
- Sharing and exporting projects
- Students will start in this lesson by learning how to link projects. They will then progress through learning how to create and use resource pools, how to baseline a project, how to work with custom fields and, how to change project options.
- This lesson covers several topics. Here, your students will learn how to: change a task list, create a network diagram, manage the critical path, use lag and lead, update project work, and analyze earned value.
- This lesson focuses on creating and customizing Microsoft Project’s views to suit the needs of any particular project. Students will learn about modifying data display using the Data group on the View tab, using existing views, creating custom views and, how to work with Timeline view.
- In this final lesson we explore ways to use built-in reports, create custom reports and, export visual reports to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Visio.
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page