Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Security Identity Manager Foundations
This is an instructor-led course that introduces students to the foundational skills required to install, configure, and administer IBM Security Identity Manager,. IBM Security Identity Manager can be deployed using the following formats software stack and virtual appliance. This course applies to both formats.
The course also includes many hands-on exercises to supplement the lecture. The hands-on labs are conducted using Identity Manager v.188.8.131.52.
- Describe the value proposition of the IBM Security Identity Manager
- Discuss the architecture and deployment process
- Manage organizational structure, users, and roles
- Describe how to upload users to Identity Manager using the identity feed process
- Configure services and policies for Identity Manager endpoints
- Configure and automate resource provisioning
- Customize workflows and lifecycle operations
- Implement reporting using default and custom reports
- Manage access to the Identity Manager consoles
- Configure selective password synchronization
- Manage logging properties
This course is designed for system administrators and implementers who deploy and manage IBM Security Identity Manager in an organization.
- Familiarity with LDAP and TCP/IP fundamentals
- Familiarity with Linux
Before taking this course, make sure that you have the following skills:
Unit 1: Introduction to IBM Security Identity Manager
Unit 2: Architecture and installation
Unit 3: Managing organization, users, and roles
Unit 4: Loading user data
Unit 5: Configuring managed resources in IBM Security Identity Manager
Unit 6: Provisioning resources
Unit 7: Managing workflows and lifecycle operations
Unit 8: Using the reporting feature
Unit 9: Managing access to IBM Security Identity Manager consoles
Unit 10. Configuring selective password synchronization
Unit 11. Managing logging properties
When you complete the Instructor-Led version of this course, you will be eligible to earn an IBM Training Badge that can be displayed on your website, business cards, and social media channels to demonstrate your mastery of the skills you learned here.Learn more about our IBM Security Badge Program →
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page