Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
FlashSystem 9100 Implementation
IBM FlashSystem 9100 system is an all-flash, powerful end-to-end Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) enterprise storage solution that combines the performance of IBM FlashCore technology.
FlashSystem 9100 is built on the efficiency of IBM Spectrum Virtualize, and delivered on a proven IBM software solution with extremely low latencies for your multi cloud deployments.
This course introduces the FlashSystem 9100 NVMe Control Enclosure models: IBM 9846/9848 FlashSystem 9110, Model AF7 and IBM 9846/9848 FlashSystem 9150, Model AF8.
It also focuses on the integration of FlashSystem 9100 SAS-Attached expansion enclosures; scalability performance with NVMe; and the intuitive sight of IBM Storage Insights which helps optimize the storage infrastructure using predictive analytics.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
- Recall the history and fundamentals for IBM FlashSystem storage.
- Summarize the concept of IBM Spectrum Virtualization software features.
- Distinguish the core principles of the IBM FlashCore Technology.
- Classify the characteristics and components of the IBM FlashSystem 9100 storage systems.
- Identify the characteristics of the traditional RAID arrays and Distributed RAID arrays as part of the FlashSystem 9100 storage solution.
- Summarize the symmetric virtualization process to scale up and scale out a FlashSystem 9100 system environment.
- Summarize the virtualization process of internal and external storage systems.
This lecture based course is for individuals who are assessing and/or planning to deploy the IBM FlashSystem 9100. Typical students may include:
• Technical IBM personnel
• Business Partner technical personnel
• IT consultants and architects
- Foundations of Storage (SS00DG)
- Storage Area Network Fundamentals (SN71DG)
- IBM Flash Storage Fundamental (SSFS1G)
The following courses, or equivalent knowledge, are recommended prior to this course:
Module 1: Evolution of FlashSystems
Module 2: IBM Spectrum Virtualize - Improving sotrage efficiency
Module 3: IBM FlashSystem 9100 Architecture overview
Module 4: IBM FlashCore Technology
Module 5: FlashSystem 9100 SAS-Attached Flash storage
Module 6: Scale up and scale out solutions
Module 7: RAID protection solutions
Module 8: IBM Storage Insights (with Guided Demo and also Interactive Tour)
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
IBM Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
System RequirementsTo participate in this course, the student workstation must meet the following hardware requirements:
- Minimum of 256 MB of memory
- Windows Vista or Windows 7-10 (32-bit or 64-bit edition)
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher or Firefox ESR
- 128-bit encryption
- Citrix Receiver for connection to the IBM Remote Lab Platform
- Access to Internet with at least 128 kbps down and 128 kbps up
- Other platforms/combinations may work but are not officially supported by IBM.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page