Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Tableau Desktop III: Advanced (TTD301)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewMake your Tableau charts and dashboards more innovative and able to support complex data analysis. Explore scenario-based data visualization challenges to acquire greater proficiency with calculations and to learn advanced chart techniques.
- Apply advanced calculations to gain additional insight into your data.
- Incorporate advanced chart types into your analysis.
- Apply advanced dashboarding techniques.
- Use calculations, parameters, and table calculations together.
- Use Tableau techniques to address common use case scenarios.
- Format your visualizations and dashboards for maximum impact.
This course is designed for intermediate Tableau users who have completed Tableau Desktop I: Fundamentals and Tableau Desktop II: Intermediate or have at least six months of product experience. You should have proficiency in creating calculations, visualizations, and interactive dashboards. Bring a desire to learn advanced techniques to apply to your visualizations and dashboards in Tableau.
- Introduction and Review
- Number Functions
- String Functions
- Date Functions
- Type Conversion Functions
- Logical Functions
- Aggregate Functions
- User Functions
- Considerations for Calculated Fields
- Advanced Table Calculations Review
- Table Calculation Types
- Table Calculation Scope and Direction
- Customizing Table Calculations
- Filters and Table Calculations
- Pareto Chart
- LOD Introduction and Review
- FIXED LOD Expressions
- Filters and LOD Expressions
- INCLUDE LOD Expressions
- EXCLUDE LOD Expressions
- Nested LOD Expressions
- Discussion: Comparing Types of Calculations
- Scenario: Sparklines
- Scenario: Control Charts
- Scenario: Bump Charts
- Scenario: Slope Chart
- Scenario: Cohort Analysis
- Scenario: Survey Data
- Scenario: Using Marks Layers for Maps
- Scenario: Mapping Density with Hexbins
- Scenario: Spatial Files
- Dashboard Audience
- Dashboard Layout
- Dashboard Visual Elements
- Dashboard Interactive Elements
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page