Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewOnline/Virtual Workshops: will be conducted with technology supplied by Big Agile.
Online/Virtual Requirements: To obtain an optimum class experience, technology will be used to ensure proper learning objectives by the Scrum Alliance are met as well as an interactive/hands-on learning experience to maximize collaboration and exploration of topics. The technology used will encompass some video lectures to be viewed prior to the live session workshop topics. The live sessions will largely be reserved for interactive sessions; practicing the topics we learned in the video lecture.
In order to achieve certification, attendees must complete the following:
- Lecture Series Videos
- Attend all live sessions for the entire duration
- Be active/engaged with video and audio technology
- Satisfy all Scrum Alliance criteria for the certification Example of technology typically used to foster an interactive workshop:
- Zoom Pro with Breakout Teams
- Mural for Team Based Collaboration
- Mentimeter for interactive discussion and quizzes
- Teachable for Big Agile Video Lecture Series Page
- Hold a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend a certified A-CSPO educational offering to gain techniques that expand into managing stakeholders, product discovery, and advanced Product Backlog management.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives
- You will be asked to accept the A-CSPO License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Product Owner (within the past five years).
- Maintain your A-CSPO by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years.
NOTE: You may take the A-CSPO course at any time after completing your CSPO certification, and must have at least 12 months of Product Owner experience logged into your Scrum Alliance profile before you are eligible to receive your A-CSPO certification.
- Build on their foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish themselves in the global marketplace
- Stand out in their industry as a member of the Scrum Alliance globally-recognized community
- Show advanced value to their employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
- The Product Owner Role
- Working with Stakeholders
- Working with Development Team(s)
- Developing Practical Product Strategies
- Advanced Product Planning and Forecasting
- Customer Research and Product Discovery
- Advanced Techniques for the Product Backlog Page
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page