Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Connect, Integrate, and Elevate Grab 20% Off All Middleware Training Courses This Month.
PROMO CODE: MIDDLEWARE20
VALID THROUGH JUNE 30, 2023
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThis Agile workshop will teach participants the key concepts of Agile and Scrum and how to participate in an Agile-based software development project. The workshop emphasizes Agile best practices and also provides instruction on dealing with common distractions.
- Define Agile and Scrum methodology
- Identify Team Roles
- Recognize practices related to User Stories
- Manage the Product Backlog
- Business analysts
- Quality teams
- Project managers
- The Agile Concept
- Challenges of traditional development
- Campaign Agile to traditional development
- Agile myths and misunderstanding
- Organizational change
- The Agile team
- Benefits of Agile
- Scrum team roles
- Product Owner
- Team Members
- Product backlog
- Sprint backlog
- User stories
- Project planning
- Sprint planning
- Daily stand-up
- User Story Overview
- User Story Criteria
- Best Practices and Examples
- User Stories vs. Use Cases
- Comparing User Stories
- Release planning
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint planning
- Planning poker and prioritization
- Managing tasks
- The daily stand-up
- Measuring success
- Typical issues
- Lessons learned
- Progress tracking
- Managing the product backlog
- Closing a Sprint
- Additional resources
- Reporting and progress
- Integrating with non-Agile projects
- Best practices and obstacles to avoid
Agile Scrum - Foundation Certificate ProgramASFC-100
- Duration: 2 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training
- Price: 1,498.00 USD
Red Hat Agile Integration Technical Overview Video ClassroomDO040-RHT-VC
- Duration: 30 Days
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 0.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
- Same in-demand topics as instructor-led public and private classes.
- Standalone learning or supplemental reinforcement.
- e-Learning content varies by course and technology.
- View the Self-Paced version of this outline and what is included in the SPVC course.
- Learn more about e-Learning
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page