Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Red Hat Security: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud (RH415) Online Training
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Manage security of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems deployed in bare-metal, virtual, and cloud environments
Red Hat Security: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud (RH415) is designed for security administrators and system administrators who need to manage the secure operation of servers running Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®, whether deployed on physical hardware, as virtual machines, or as cloud instances.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.5, Red Hat Satellite 6.3, Red Hat Ansible® Engine 2.5, Red Hat Ansible Tower 3.2, and Red Hat Insights.
Maintaining security of computing systems is a process of managing risk through the implementation of processes and standards backed by technologies and tools. In this course, you will learn about resources that can be used to help you implement and comply with your security requirements.
- Manage compliance with OpenSCAP.
- Enable SELinux on a server from a disabled state, perform basic analysis of the system policy, and mitigate risk with advanced SELinux techniques.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues with Red Hat Insights.
- Monitor activity and changes on a server with Linux Audit and AIDE.
- Protect data from compromise with USBGuard and storage encryption.
- Manage authentication controls with PAM.
- Manually apply provided Ansible Playbooks to automate mitigation of security and compliance issues.
- Scale OpenSCAP and Red Hat Insights management with Red Hat Satellite and Red Hat Ansible Tower.
System administrators, IT security administrators, IT security engineers, and other professionals responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining, and managing the security of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems and ensuring their compliance with the organization's security policies.
- Be a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience
- Manage security and risk
- Define strategies to manage security on Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers.
- Automate configuration and remediation with Ansible
- Remediate configuration and security issues with Ansible Playbooks.
- Protect data with LUKS and NBDE
- Encrypt data on storage devices with LUKS and use NBDE to manage automatic decryption when servers are booted.
- Restrict USB device access
- Protect system from rogue USB device access with USBGuard.
- Control authentication with PAM
- Manage authentication, authorization, session settings, and password controls by configuring pluggable authentication modules (PAMs).
- Record system events with audit
- Record and inspect system events relevant to security, using the Linux kernel's audit subsystem and supporting tools.
- Monitor file system changes
- Detect and analyze changes to a server's file systems and their contents using AIDE.
- Mitigate risk with SELinux
- Improve security and confinement between processes by using SELinux and advanced SELinux techniques and analyses.
- Manage compliance with OpenSCAP
- Evaluate and remediate a server's compliance with security policies by using OpenSCAP.
- Automate compliance with Red Hat Satellite
- Automate and scale your ability to perform OpenSCAP checks and remediate compliance issues using Red Hat Satellite.
- Analyze and remediate issues with Red Hat Insights
- Identify, detect, and correct common issues and security vulnerabilities with Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems by using Red Hat Insights.
- Perform a comprehensive review
- Review the content covered in this course by completing hands-on review exercises.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, contact one of our Red Hatters.
- Duration: 3 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 1,755.00 USD
- Duration: 1 Day
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 595.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page