Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Managing Multiple Projects
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThis Fundamentals of Managing Multiple Projects course is designed to provide students with the fundamentals of project management while focusing on applying the fundamentals in a multiple project environment. Through discussion, workshops and real world examples, participants learn how to identify project components, organize them effectively and control the project from the earliest steps of developing the project charter through the final steps of project-documenting lessons learned
14 Professional Development Units from the Project Management Institute®
- Decipher the importance of project management
- Analyze the spiral and iterative project development
- Classify the impact of a multiple project environment on the recommended models
- Integrate management while deciphering why it is imperative to project success
- Produce a personal portfolio with time and schedule commitments
- Estimate activities and evaluate resource allocation
- Develop the communications requirements for a project and all stakeholders
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Recognize and define project objectives
- Apply team building in a multiple project environment
- Classify what management is and how it can help prioritize multiple projects
- Identify multiple project environment increased project risks
- Recognize multiple project commitments
- Project Managers
- What is a project
- Project Management Lifecycle vs. System Development Lifecycle
- Top ten reasons for project failure
- Define a multiple project environment
- What is the “spiral of death”
- How does Project Portfolio Management help in a multiple project environment?
- Project Charter Development
- Project selection and the project portfolio
- Strategic alignment of projects and how it helps with prioritizing projects
- Scope Statement Development
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
- Schedule Development and activity estimating
- Resource allocation in a multiple project environment
- Human Resource Planning and team building
- Communications Planning
- Risk Planning
- Project Plan Integration
- Scope Control
- The Triple Constraint and Project Control
- Project Communications
- Lessons Learned
- Tying it all into the Multiple Project Environment
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page