Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Effective Project Management
Valid through October 31, 2022
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewIn many organizations in our fast-paced-technology-intensive world, “just do it” is a way of life. Managers believe they can’t afford the time it takes to practice good project management. However, it has become increasingly important that we manage and control our work and our businesses more efficiently.
This course provides practical training in core project management concepts and techniques. The course extends PMBOK® concepts with supplemental, field-proven best practices that are effective in any project setting. The format is truly multimodal, with a mixture of exercises, group discussions, individual discovery and lecture. Every student receives a set of useful Project Management templates. This course is ideal for Project Managers who want an update on crucial concepts and techniques, or new project managers looking for a jump start in their new profession. All participants will return to their workplace better equipped to bring their projects to a successful conclusion.
21 Professional Development Units from the Project Management Institute®
- Understand and articulate the importance of project management in any business project
- Clearly define project objectives
- Create a project Work Breakdown Structure
- Develop a manageable project schedule
- Understand scope creep and change control
- Use tools and techniques to manage a project during execution
- New project managers
- Experienced project managers looking to update their skills
- Project team members
- Managers that want to learn about project management
- What is a project
- Project Management Lifecycle vs. Solution Development Lifecycle
- The PMBOK and how to use it
- The Project Manager Role
- Project Leadership and Team Building
- Project Charter Development
- Scope Statement Development
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
- Schedule Development
- Resource Planning
- Communications Planning
- Risk Planning
- Project Plan Integration
- Scope Control
- The Triple Constraint and Project Control
- Project Communications
- Lessons Learned
- Project Charter
- Scope Statement
- Assumptions and Constraints Log
- Issues Log
- Communications Plan
- Project Change Log
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page