Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Project Scope and Risk Management
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewDefining “What you need to do” is the toughest part of any project. That is why the project charter and project scope are so important. Together, they set the tone for the entire project. In addition to setting the tone for the project, managing project risks is essential. 93% of all run-away projects did little or no risk management during the project. Project Scope and Risk Management® provides the foundation for a successful project by defining and managing the scope of a project and minimizing the risks associated with it. Through discussion, workshops and real world examples, participants learn how to create the tools they need to manage projects effectively and implement strategies to minimize project risk.
14 Professional Development Units from the Project Management Institute®
- Properly define a project including project charter, scope definition, objectives and deliverables
- Develop scope change management procedures
- Identify project risk components and triggers
- Understand the impact of risk to customers and develop methods to identify their risk tolerance
- Develop risk response and contingency plans
- Business Users
- What are the benefits of management?
- Project Selection
- Project Charter Development
- Understanding the project goals
- Scope development
- Scope Verification using a Work Breakdown Structure
- Change management plan
- Scope control
- Scope Creep
- Process for project changes
- What is Risk Management?
- What are the benefits of Risk Management?
- Risk Management Planning using the KISS method
- Risk Identification
- Simple Risk Qualification and Quantification
- Developing a Risk Response Plan
- Impacts to the Schedule and Budget
- Monitoring and controlling risk
- Project Charter
- Scope Statement
- Assumptions and Constraints Log
- Issues Log
- Change Management Plan
- Project Change Log
- Risk Register
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page