Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Watson Explorer Foundational Components (v11)
In this course, you will learn the core features and functionality of Watson Explorer Foundational Components. This core functionality is found in all editions of Watson Explorer (Enterprise and Advanced edition).
This course is designed to introduce the technical student to using the enterprise search functionality in creating applications using the Search Engine and Application Builder capabilities. In this course will look at configuring search collection and engine components for ingesting, converting, indexing, and querying. This course will also introduce you to the design process of creating an Application Builder 360-degree application.
This course offers hands-on labs giving students exposure to the various aspects of configuring components that will be used in solutions that will involve Watson Explorer Foundational Components functionality.
Please refer to course overview
This is an intermediate course for Solution Architects/Designers, Software Architects/Engineers, and Software Developers who will develop, deploy, manage and/or maintain Watson Explorer Enterprise Search and 360-Degree applications.
- Basic knowledge of the use of search in enterprise applications
- Knowledge of accessing enterprise resources
- Knowledge of XML and the usage of XSL (XSLT/XPath)
- Knowledge of coding applications using an API framework, compiled language, or scripting language.
The main focus is on using the Foundational Components functionality in support of the development of your discovery, enterprise search and 360-degree solution needs.
- Understand the technical challenges Foundational Components helps you to solve, its architecture, and what major use cases it addresses.
- Become familiar with project, collections, and sources component capabilities along with the role they play in your enterprise discovery/search solutions.
- Become familiar with the crawling processing by configuring the crawler, converter and indexer collection component functionality.
- Become familiar with the query result configuration capability using the source, clustering, and display component functionality.
- Build an Application Builder discovery 360-degree view application using search indexed data.
- Duration: 32 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 3,260.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page