Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Mirantis Kubernetes Engine (MKE) (CN212) Self-Paced On-Demand
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewIn this product-focused course, students will deep dive into all the features of Mirantis Kubernetes Engine, and discover how it simplifies, secures and accelerates Kubernetes and Swarm cluster management at enterprise scale. We’ll discuss installing and configuring MKE, managing MKE user permissions and orchestrator resources, and advanced networking features included in the platform, as well as MKE troubleshooting and support.
This on-demand course is hosted on an innovative platform that combines multi-disciplinary cutting-edge concepts in education, technology and curriculum development. The following features are included in the course:
- Constructivist approach to learning- i.e “learn by doing.”
- Platform that puts the learner at the center of the experience.
- Gamification in which the learner earns points as levels are completed.
- Learn complex technologies in a fun and interactive environment.
- Lab Guides embedded in UI available in video and doc.
- Optimized search function.
- Earn a Mirantis Badge upon completion.
PLEASE NOTE: The course is valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
This course is one step in the following Learning Journey:
- CN110 OR CN120 OR CN211 course and prerequisites therein, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with the Bash shell: filesystem navigation and manipulation, command line text editors like vim or nano, common tooling like curl, wget and ping
- Familiarity with YAML and JSON notation
- Production-grade deployment patterns
- Containerized components of MKE
- Networking & System requirements for MKE
- Installing MKE via Launchpad for high availability
- MKE RBAC systems
- PKI, client bundle and API authentication
- Swarm and Kubernetes access control comparison
- Interlock for Swarm
- Istio for Kubernetes
- Sticky sessions, canary or blue/green deployments, and cookie usage for both orchestrators
- Generating and understanding MKE support dumps
- Finding critical information in support dumps for troubleshooting MKE
- Enabling and exporting API audit logs for disaster post-mortem
- Correlating MKE symptoms with components
- Probing and reading MKE state databases
- Recovering failed MKE managers
- MKE backups & restore
- Disaster recovery in event of critical MKE failure
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Mirantis On-Demand courses are available for 1 year and you will have 1 year to consume the content.
ONCE YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will receive further communication from Mirantis. Your 1 year access begins once you receive your confirmation from Mirantis.
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page