Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Kubernetes Application Essentials (CN120) Self-Paced On-Demand
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewWhether your focus is on developing containerized applications or managing a container-centric infrastructure, the Kubernetes Application Essentials course introduces Kubernetes container orchestration for everyone involved in the software development life cycle. Through a real-world approach for design and deployment considerations, students can expect to learn about the foundational Kubernetes components required for application workloads. Specifically, students will examine Kubernetes architecture, explore how Kubernetes objects work together for running an application, and learn how Kubernetes makes use of compute, networking, and storage resources.
This on-demand course is hosted on an innovative platform that combines multi-disciplinary cutting-edge concepts in education, technology and curriculum development. The following features are included in the course:
- Constructivist approach to learning- i.e “learn by doing.”
- Platform that puts the learner at the center of the experience.
- Gamification in which the learner earns points as levels are completed.
- Learn complex technologies in a fun and interactive environment.
- Lab Guides embedded in UI available in video and doc.
- Optimized search function.
- Earn a Mirantis Badge upon completion.
PLEASE NOTE: The course is valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
This course is one step in the following Learning Journey:
- CN100 course or equivalent experience / knowledge
- Familiarity with the Bash shell: filesystem navigation and manipulation, command line text editors like vim or nano, common tooling like curl, wget and ping
- Familiarity with YAML and JSON notation
- Make effective use of pod architecture
- Deploy workloads as Kubernetes controllers
- Provision configuration at runtime to Kubernetes workloads
- Network pods together across a cluster using native services
- Provision highly available storage to Kubernetes workloads
- Package an application as a Helm chart
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Mirantis On-Demand courses are available for 1 year and you will have 1 year to consume the content.
ONCE YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will receive further communication from Mirantis. Your 1 year access begins once you receive your confirmation from Mirantis.
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page