Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Getting Started with IBM Maximo Visual Inspection v2
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
IBM Maximo Visual Inspection platform, built on cognitive infrastructure, is a new generation of video and image analysis platforms. The platform offers built-in deep learning models that learn to analyze images and video streams for classification and object detection. IBM Maximo Visual Inspection includes tools and interfaces for anyone who has limited skills in deep learning technologies. You can use IBM Maximo Visual Inspection to label images and videos that can be used to train and validate a model. The model can then be validated and deployed in customized solutions that demand image classification and object detection.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the Maximo Visual Inspection solution
- Articulate the capabilities and benefits of using the Maximo Visual Inspection solution
- Describe the components that make up the Maximo Visual Inspection solution
- Compare the deployment models
- Create data sets
- Train and deploy models
- Maximo Visual Inspection Mobile integration
- Configure projects
- Run inspections
- Evaluate use cases
Administrators, Consultants, System Users
This course is divided into several topic areas:
- Start here: Great place to start if you are unfamiliar with the IBM Training platform and want to get an overview of the course. It includes a course overview (this document), course instructions, and how to navigate this course.
- Getting started with Maximo Visual Inspection: This is the required portion of this course. It includes an interactive video that guides you through the benefits, capabilities, deployment options, and architecture of the Maximo Visual Inspection, or MVI for short, solution. This section also includes a virtual lab designed to give you an opportunity to discover the ease of use of Maximo Visual Inspection and Maximo Visual Inspection Mobile solutions. If you complete this section, you can obtain a certificate of completion in the Finish here section.
- Use case demonstration series: This section includes a series of optional demo videos which cover these use cases:
- Train AI models to detect good and bad stud welds
- Train deep learning models for components on Transmission towers
- Apply AI to analyze footage from drones and assess health of assets
- Classify assets on transmission towers
- Surveillance of drone footage of Transmission Towers
- Additional resources: This section includes supplemental materials that relate to Maximo Visual Inspection.
- Quick references: This section includes a collection of useful links that relate to Maximo Visual Inspection.
- Meet the authors: Get to know the experts that developed this course.
- Finish here: After completing the required activities, get your certificate of completion and complete the course survey.
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 288.00 USD
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 323.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
IBM Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
System RequirementsTo participate in this course, the student workstation must meet the following hardware requirements:
- Minimum of 256 MB of memory
- Windows Vista or Windows 7-10 (32-bit or 64-bit edition)
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher or Firefox ESR
- 128-bit encryption
- Citrix Receiver for connection to the IBM Remote Lab Platform
- Access to Internet with at least 128 kbps down and 128 kbps up
- Other platforms/combinations may work but are not officially supported by IBM.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page