Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Maximo Application Suite - Manage: Asset Management
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
This 1-day instructor led course provides students with an understanding of asset management within the Maximo Application Suite Manage solution. This course covers topics such as Asset creation, Asset Application, Meters and its association with the assets, various aspects of Asset movement swap and modification, along with Locations from the perspective of Assets. It also teaches about Asset Classification, Linear Assets, creating asset relationships, Item assembly structures, various aspects of asset depreciation and Asset maintenance cost roll up. Additionally, you learn how Maximo Health and Predict play a role with asset.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
Understand the role of Asset Management in Maximo and its related data.
- Understand and create an asset record from the Assets application
- Create an asset record using rotating items.
- Describe and create an asset template and thereby generate new assets and update existing assets from this template.
- Discuss Meters, meter groups and it usage in Asset management.
- Describe locations from the perspective of assets.
- Move assets from one location to another, swap assets, modify asset users, modify custodians, modify groups, and modify attributes.
- Create assets, specify storeroom locations, and issue assets.
- Modify asset specifications thru the asset application and thru the work order.
- Create item assembly structures and apply it to assets and locations.
- Create asset records and Item assembly structure from the Receiving application using an approved purchase order.
- Describe asset classifications.
- Understand and create linear assets.
- Create new classifications that are used in items and asset records.
- Understand relationships and create it between multiple assets, be it linear or point assets.
- Create new rotating items that references newly created classifications.
- Define the asset depreciation schedule and the different aspects involved with it.
- Describe the asset maintenance cost roll up in Maximo.
- Describe how asset management can be enhanced with Maximo Health and Maximo Predict.
Consultants, System Administrators, Support, Sales, and Users
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Asset Application
Module 3: Meters
Module 4: Asset Move Modify
Module 5: Locations
Module 6: Asset Classifications
Module 7:Item Assembly Structures
Module 8: Asset Depreciation
Module 9: Asset Health and Predict
When you complete the Instructor-Led version of this course, you will be eligible to earn a Training Badge that can be displayed on your website, business cards, and social media channels to demonstrate your mastery of the skills you learned here.Learn more about our IBM Maximo Badge Program →
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 288.00 USD
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 323.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 365 DAYS TO ACCESS THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
Upon receipt of the Order Confirmation Letter which includes your Enrollment Key (Access code); the course begins its twelve (12) month access period. IMPORTANT!!! If your course provides access to a hands-on lab (Virtual Lab Environment), you will have a specific number of days (typically 30 days) on the remote lab platform to complete your hands-on labs. Do not start your lab until you are ready to use your lab time effectively. Time allotted in the virtual lab environment will be indicated once you apply the enrollment key. The self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system. Note: This does not add additional days to your Lab Environment time frame.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page