Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
UiPath Advanced RPA Developer
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewUiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer is expected to have a proven understanding and extensive hands-on experience with UiPath technologies such as Studio, Robots, and Orchestrator and the ability to independently build or lead production level automations in the Robotic Enterprise Framework.
UiPath Advanced RPA Developer Certification is targeted to assess a deeper level of knowledge and skills for designing and independently developing complex RPA solutions in the Robotic Enterprise Framework.
UiARD is a credential that represents a deeper level of expertise for roles such as Advanced RPA Developers, Solution Architects, RPA Architects, and others.
- RPA Developers
- Roles requiring RPA Developer expertise such as RPA Architects, Solution Designers, RPA Engineers, Solution Architects, Process Automation Architects, etc.
- 6+ months experience as an RPA Developer
- Preferably completed formal training at an Advanced level with extensive hands-on experience
- Technically proficient and possesses the knowledge/skills to work independently
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Exchange and Outlook)
- JSON and XML
- .NET (VB and C#)
- MS Visual Studio (optional)
- Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Browsers (IE, Chrome, etc.)
- Web page elements (e.g., HTML)
- Version Control
- UiPath Studio and UiPath Studio – Robotic Enterprise Framework
- UiPath Orchestrator
- UiPath Robots
- Identify and describe background versus foreground automation and how background automation is used for monitoring
- Describe how to use state machines versus flowcharts and sequences
- Describe how to use and configure Activity Properties settings at the project level
- Identify and describe how activities are used to automate actions in Excel, e-mail, and .pdfs
- Differentiate between using Simulate versus Send Window Message versus Default in the Classic Design experience
- Identify and describe the key Classic UI Activities' properties; for example, ContinueOnError, DelayBefore, DelayAfter, and Target
- Describe the use of various Classic UI synchronization activities; for example, ElementExists, FindElement, and FindText
- Identify and apply how to extract structured data from an application in UiPath Studio using the Classic Design experience
- Understand how to build attended automation using the Background Process template, Studio Triggers, and Picture-in-Picture (PiP)
- Modify the REFramework to use any datatype for TransactionItem (for example, QueueItem, String, DataTable, etc.), how queues or tabular data are used within the REFramework, how to adapt the template to execute a linear process, and the difference between transactional,
- Describe the differences between Dispatcher and Performer, how the Dispatcher is used to upload transaction items, and how the Performer is used to consume the queues and process the transactions
- Differentiate between using the Settings fields and the Assets fields in the configuration file
- Differentiate between using Application Exceptions and Business Rule Exceptions
- Determine and describe how robust selectors are created; for example, dynamic versus static selectors
- Describe how Tags and Attributes, Dynamic Selectors, Anchor Base, etc. are used in UI. Explorer to create a robust selector in the Default, Active Accessibility, or UI Automation frameworks
- Describe the differences between using full selectors versus using partial selectors
- NET Classes and Objects
- Identify and describe how string manipulation, regular expressions, and string methods are used
- Describe how to work with complex data structures and data manipulation; for example, datatables and collections
- Describe how to initialize variables such as datatables
- Describe how to filter datatables
- Explain how to use the Invoke Code and Invoke Method activities
- Identify and describe UiPath coding best practices
- Identify and describe how to use version control; for example, working with GIT, SVN, or TFS for version control
- Describe the functionality of the Workflow Analyzer and how to create new rules
- Identify and describe the use of the error handling activities such as Try Catch, Throw, Rethrow, and Retry Scope
- Examine and describe the activities and/or features used to troubleshoot, debug, and modify processes
- Describe how to write coherent log messages (default or user-defined), and how to use them to diagnose and debug a production process running in UiPath Studio
- Describe how to work with Orchestrator queues and assets
- Duration: 1 Day
- Delivery Format: Exam Vouchers
- Price: 150.00 USD
- Duration: 8 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 6,200.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Exam Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page