Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM InfoSphere QualityStage Essentials v11.5
Valid through October 31, 2022
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
This course teaches how to build QualityStage parallel jobs that investigate, standardize, match, and consolidate data records. Students will gain experience by building an application that combines customer data from three source systems into a single master customer record.
•List the common data quality contaminants
•Describe each of the following processes:
•Describe QualityStage architecture
•Describe QualityStage clients and their functions
•Build and run DataStage/QualityStage jobs, review results
•Build Investigate jobs
•Use Character Discrete, Concatenate, and Word Investigations to analyze data fields
•Describe the Standardize stage
•Identify Rule Sets
•Build jobs using the Standardize stage
•Interpret standardization results
•Investigate unhandled data and patterns
•Build a QualityStage job to identify matching records
•Apply multiple Match passes to increase efficiency
•Interpret and improve match results
•Build a QualityStage Survive job that will consolidate matched records into a single master record
•Build a single job to match data using a Two-Source match
• Data Analysts responsible for data quality using QualityStage • Data Quality Architects • Data Cleansing Developers
Participants should have: • Familiarity with the Windows operating system • Familiarity with a text editor Helpful, but not required, would be some understanding of elementary statistics principles such as weighted averages and probability.
1. Data Quality Issues
• Listing the common data quality contaminants
• Describing data quality processes2. QualityStage Overview
• Describing QualityStage architecture
• Describing QualityStage clients and their functions3. Developing with QualityStage
• Importing metadata
• Building DataStage/QualityStage Jobs
• Running jobs
• Reviewing results4. Investigate
• Building Investigate jobs
• Using Character Discrete, Concatenate, and Word Investigations to analyze data fields
• Reviewing results5. Standardize
• Describing the Standardize stage
• Identifying Rule Sets
• Building jobs using the Standardize stage
• Interpreting standardize results
• Investigating unhandled data and patterns6. Match
• Building a QualityStage job to identify matching records
• Applying multiple Match passes to increase efficiency
• Interpreting and improving Match results7. Survive
• Building a QualityStage survive job that will consolidate matched records into a single master record8. Two-Source Match
• Building a QualityStage job to match data using a reference match
- Duration: 32 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 1,595.00 USD
- Duration: 24 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 1,175.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page