Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
DASA DevOps Fundamentals 2
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe DASA DevOps Fundamentals™ certification provides the core education necessary to build DevOps vocabulary and understand its principles and practices. It’s the ideal starting point for DevOps journeys, whether students are already familiar with working with Agile and/or DevOps teams or not.
Faster software deployment, increased deployment frequency, and higher change success rate are only some of the visible outcomes of practicing DevOps. Organizations such as Netflix, Spotify, and Facebook are transforming IT by successfully implementing DevOps principles. But you don’t have to be big to be a DevOps leader. Companies large and small, young and old, have smoothly made the transition and have the proof of success in their pockets.
This course will inspire students to serve as a change champion by sharing and using what they learned, and continue to learn, about DevOps to lead and mentor others. A solid understanding of DevOps Fundamentals has helped numerous professionals and organizations how to approach a DevOps journey, not only from a tool and automation perspective but also looking in-depth at the softer side of things.
This 2-day course provides students an extensive introduction to the core Agile DevOps principles. It covers all 12 key knowledge and skill competencies defined by DASA to ensure you acquire a solid knowledge of DevOps concepts and terminology. Multiple cases or scenarios, group discussions, and examples are included in the course to enhance their learning experience.
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Know how teams can translate DevOps principles into tangible practices.
- Learn about modern operations in a DevOps context.
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Get insight into the various organizational DevOps models and architectures.
- Identify how Cloud and Delivery pipeline automation optimizes and accelerates ways of working.
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps transformation.
- Automation Architects
- Business Managers
- DevOps Engineers
- Enterprise Architects
- Incident and Change Managers
- Integration Specialists
- Network Administrators
- Operations Managers
- Product Owners
- System Administrators
- DASA DevOps Fundamentals – An Introduction
- Case Study – Easy Journey Airways
- DevOps Evolution
- Business Benefits of DevOps
- DASA DevOps Principles
- Goals and Measurements
- T-Shape Profiles
- DevOps Capabilities by DASA
- DASA DevOps Certifications
- Embracing a DevOps Culture
- Core Elements of a DevOps Culture
- Implementation of a DevOps Culture
- Organizational Models
- Team Autonomy
- DevOps at Scale
- Modern Infrastructure and Cloud
- Software Delivery Automation Concepts
- Continuous Delivery Core Concepts
- Continuous Delivery Automation Concepts
- Continuous Delivery Automation Focus Topics
- Analyze the Current Situation
- Improve Incrementally
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page