Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
COBIT V5 Certified-Foundation Program
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe purpose of the Foundation certificate is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the COBIT® 5 guidance to be able to understand the enterprise Governance and Management of Enterprise IT, create awareness with their business executives and senior IT Management; assess the current state of their Enterprise IT with the objective of scoping what aspects of COBIT® 5 would be appropriate to implement.
This three day program provides students with real life experiences. The Exam is comprised of multiple choice questions, and could be performed in paper based or web based at on the afternoon of the third day. The Examination period is for one hour, and the passing mark is 25/50 (50%) to pass.
- The major drivers for the development of COBIT® 5
- The business benefits of using COBIT® 5
- The COBIT® 5 Product Architecture
- The IT management issues and challenges that affect enterprises
- The 5 Key Principles of COBIT® 5 for the governance and management of Enterprise IT
- How COBIT® 5 enables IT to be governed and managed in a holistic manner for the entire enterprise
- How the COBIT® 5 processes and the Process Reference Model (PRM) help guide the creation of the 5 Principles and the 7 Governance and Management Enablers
- The basic concepts for the Implementation of COBIT® 5
- The basic concepts of the new Process Assessment Model
- The COBIT® 5 guides and how they interrelate
- Business Management
- Chief Executives, IT /IS Auditors, Internal Auditors
- Information Security and IT Practitioners; Consultants
- IT/IS Management looking to gain an insight into the Enterprise Governance of IT and looking to be certified as a COBIT® Implementer or Assessor
Although no prerequisites are needed for Foundation level, it is highly recommended for course participants to obtain the following publication as it is critical to their success in the foundation course:
- COBIT® 5 – A Business Framework for the Governance and Management of Enterprise IT
- The Process Capability Supplementary Guide (it supplements chapter 8 of the framework. This utilizes extracts from the Process Assessment Model (PAM using COBIT® 4.1 and COBIT® 5)
- Principle 1 – Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- Principle 2 – Covering the Enterprise End-to-End
- Principle 3 – Applying a Single Integrated Framework
- Principle 4 – Enabling a Holistic Approach
- Principle 5 – Separating Governance from Management
- Enabler 1 - Principles, Policies and Frameworks
- Enabler 2 - Processes
- Enabler 3 - Organizational Structures
- Enabler 4 - Culture, Ethics and Behavior
- Enabler 5 - Information
- Enabler 6 - Services, Infrastructure and Applications
- Enabler 7 - People, Skills and Competencies
- Inter related components of the life cycle
- Understanding the enterprise internal and external factors
- Key success factors for implementation
- The seven phases of the Life Cycle model explained
- The seven Change Enablement characteristics used in the life cycle.
- Change Enablement relationships to the Continual Improvement Life Cycle
- Making the Business case
- Differences between the COBIT® 4.1 and COBIT® 5 PAMs’
- Important definitions
- Duration: 3 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training
- Price: 1,755.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page