Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Logic Pro
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThis “Absolute Beginners Guide to Logic Pro” course is designed to provide students with basic foundational knowledge of this exceptional Music Production software.
- Understand Logic Pro’s GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Navigate the workspace with confidence
- Learn the Basics of Audio and Midi
- Have a working knowledge of the Tool Menu
- Record and Edit tracks
- Beginners, New to Logic Pro
- Logic Pro X Software (Full Install from the App Store)
- Set Up Advanced Settings
- Learn proper routing inside of Logic Pro
- Key focus and Loops
- Understand the Musical Time Ruler
- Learn to use snap mode to effectively move regions
- Edit with precision using nudge
- Learn to tackle this often-misunderstood subject
- Locate and understand the I/O buffer size behavior
- The core of the program
- Preference and project settings
- Learn the different kinds of tracks you can use in Logic Pro
- Master recording in the tracks area
- Develop your workflow
- Go over basic audio processing
- Learn how to use the zoom tool, fade tool, and many others
- Maximize your workflow by utilizing the primary and secondary tool
- The advantage of using folders over package files
- How to save a file
- How to export a file to WAV or mp3
- Duration: 4 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 1,999.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 12 months to complete your course. Within this 12 months, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
After you register for the course, an access instructions email will be sent within 1-2 business days. Within the enrollment period, this self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours per day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page