Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Cúram SPM Development Environment 7.X: Expert Arena
This Expert Arena (remote lab) provides you with on-demand access to the IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) application development environment (ADE).
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Using this environment, learners will be able to do the following:
- Try out features of the Cúram SPM ADE to create simple end-to-end solutions using the Course Workshop.
- Create solutions for exercises from the IBM Cúram SPM for Developers courses.
- Customize out-of-the-box applications compliantly using the standard Cúram SPM development installation.
- Perform gap analysis within Cúram SPM to determine the changes required for customizations.
- Prepare for IBM Cúram SPM V7.X, Application Development certification.
This Expert Arena is aimed at developers and technical architects. It is particularly useful for those preparing for IBM Cúram V7.X, Application Development certification, or for anyone who wants to try out the development features of Cúram SPM 7.X.
- IBM Cúram SPM for Developers (ADE) 7.X (9D73G) and IBM Cúram SPM for Developers (Customization) 7.X (9D74G), or
- Any previous version of the IBM Cúram SPM developer courses.
Learners should have completed IBM Cúram SPM technical training:
The environment includes the following components:
- IBM Cúram SPM Platform, which includes the ADE
- IBM Cúram SPM application modules
- The lightweight Course Workshop environment
- Standard third-party tools, including H2 as the development database and Eclipse as the integrated development environment (IDE).
- Duration: 40 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 4,075.00 USD
- Duration: 24 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 1,175.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page