Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Cúram Outcome Management for Business Analysts 6.x
This self-paced course provides a functional overview of the IBM Cúram Outcome Management Enterprise Module. The course also introduces IBM Cúram Business Analysts (BAs) and other functional personnel to the main Outcome Management configuration options. Outcome Management is a citizen-centric approach to social services delivery that targets the results that a citizen needs to achieve, rather than simply listing the available services. Outcome Management adopts a collaborative approach that enables social program management (SPM) agencies to use the expertise of individuals within their own ranks, and also to harness relevant knowledge and skills within other organizations.
The IBM Cúram Outcome Management Enterprise Module is part of the IBM Cúram Social Program Management 6.X suite of products. IBM Cúram Outcome Management provides a comprehensive set of functionality to enable agencies to plan, coordinate, and evaluate the set of services, programs, and activities carried out for – or by – clients for the purpose of attaining positive outcomes.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Provide a high-level overview of the IBM Cúram Outcome Management Enterprise Module.
- List and describe the key components of Outcome Management.
- List and describe the other Cúram technologies that Outcome Management uses.
- List and describe the configuration options that Outcome Management provides for the following components:
- Assessment Definitions
- Outcome Plans
This intermediate course is designed to introduce learners to the product knowledge and administrative skills that are required to configure the IBM Cúram Outcome Management Enterprise Module. The course is suitable for IBM Cúram business analysts, system administrators, product consultants, and developers who need to know how to configure Outcome Management via the IBM Cúram SPM Platform administration tool.
- An in-depth knowledge of health and human services programs.
- Experience of typical business analyst (BA) activities related to system implementations.
- Experience of translating Social Welfare legislation into Eligibility and Entitlement business rules.
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5 (9D47G) or
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5 (9D47GI)
You should have:
You should also have attended or taken the ILT or SPVC version of following Cúram BA courses:
Unit 1: Outcome Management Basics and Related Technologies
- Unit 1 – Lesson 1: Introducing Outcome Management
- Unit 1 – Lesson 1 – Exercise 1: Building an Outcome Plan
- Unit 1 – Lesson 2 – Outcome Management: Related Technologies
Unit 2 – Configuring Outcome Management Assessments and Outcome Plans
- Unit 2 – Lesson 1: Configuring Assessment Definitions – Part One
- Unit 2 – Lesson 2: Configuring Assessment Definitions – Part Two
- Unit 2 – Lesson 3: Configuring Outcome Plans
Course Wrap Up
- Duration: 40 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 4,075.00 USD
- Duration: 24 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 1,175.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page