Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
InfoSphere MDM Physical Domains V11.4 - SPVC
Valid through August 31, 2022
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
This course is designed for anyone who wants to get an understanding of the Data Domains for the InfoSphere Master Data Management Physical Module. This course takes a comprehensive look at the three core data domains of InfoSphere MDM: Party, Account, and Product. For each of the domains spanned by InfoSphere MDM, participants will be exposed to the data model, services, and rules associated with the main entities of that domain. Heavy emphasis is put on exercises and activities so that the participants can apply the knowledge that they learn after course conclusion.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Understand the Party Domain and the main Party Entities and Services available in InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the Product Domain and the main Product Entities and Services available in InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the Account Domain and the main Account Entities and Services available in InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the documentation available for the InfoSphere MDM Data Model and Services
This basic course is designed for Infrastructure Specialist, Senior Technical Specialist, Technical Specialist, Product Consultants, Support Engineers, Technical Sales and Marketing Personnel, Sales and Marketing Personnel, Project Managers, and System Architects who wants to get an understanding of the Data Domains for the InfoSphere Master Data Management Physical Module.
- Introduction to InfoSphere Master Data Management V11.3 - WBT (1Z801G) OR have equivalent high-level understanding of InfoSphere MDM.
- Have a high-level understanding of XML and be able to make simple modifications to XML documents.
- Discuss basic relational database concepts and objects such as tables.
You should have attended:
You should also be able to:
Chapter 1: How InfoSphere MDM Works
- Unit 1: InfoSphere MDM Data Entities
- Unit 2: InfoSphere MDM Business Services
- Unit 3: The Request/Response Framework
Chapter 2: Party Domain
- Unit 1: Core Party Entities
- Unit 2: Location
- Unit 3: Party Identification
- Unit 4: Relationships
- Unit 5: Know You Client
- Unit 7: Suspect Duplicate Processing
Chapter 3: Product Domain
- Unit 1: Core Product Entities
- Unit 2: Product Type Hierarchy
- Unit 3: Product Dynamic Attributes
- Unit 4: Product Structures and Relationships
- Unit 5: Product Category Hierarchy
Chapter 4: Account Domain
- Unit 1: Core Account Entities
- Unit 2: Managed Accounts
- Unit 3: Value Packages
Chapter 5: Common Domain
- Unit 1: Terms and Conditions
- Unit 2: Specifications
- Unit 3: Maintenance Services
- Chapter 1: How MDM Server Works
- Chapter 2: Party Domains Units 1-6
- Chapter 2: Party Domains Units 7
- Chapter 3: Product Domain
- Chapter 4: Account Domain
- Chapter 5: Common Domain
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page