Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Learn the Basics of Machine Learning with IBM Watson Studio
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
This course introduces a case study, data set, machine learning concepts, and developing a machine learning model with Watson Studio.
Initially, you will be introduced to the case study and the challenges company facing, and the company data set. Next, you will be introduced to supervised, unsupervised learning, deep and reinforcement learning algorithms. Finally, you will develop a supervised machine learning model IBM Watson Studio with the dataset provided using Python.
- Describe the use case and the data set
- Distinguish between supervised and unsupervised machine learning
- Define deep learning and reinforcement learning
- Demonstrate the basic functions of Watson Studio for machine learning
AI Specialists who want to learn machine learning algorithms
- Some experience in Python
- Some experience in Jupyter notebook
- Some experience in Watson Studio or completion of Watson Studio Primer
- A Watson Studio Lite plan
- Introduction to the case study and the data set
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Developing the model
When you complete the Instructor-Led version of this course, you will be eligible to earn a Training Badge that can be displayed on your website, business cards, and social media channels to demonstrate your mastery of the skills you learned here.Learn more about our IBM Watson Badge Program →
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training (WBT)
- Price: 255.00 USD
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 815.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
IBM Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
System RequirementsTo participate in this course, the student workstation must meet the following hardware requirements:
- Minimum of 256 MB of memory
- Windows Vista or Windows 7-10 (32-bit or 64-bit edition)
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher or Firefox ESR
- 128-bit encryption
- Citrix Receiver for connection to the IBM Remote Lab Platform
- Access to Internet with at least 128 kbps down and 128 kbps up
- Other platforms/combinations may work but are not officially supported by IBM.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page