Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Bullying in the Workplace
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewWhen most people think of bullying, images immediately come to mind of children in a schoolyard being taunted, pointed at, called names, ostracized, and physically threatened. Most people do not think about bullying occurring in a workplace. However, a recent study found that 38 per cent of Americans have been bullied or have witnessed bullying at work.
Bullying can be hard to identify and address. People wonder, what does bullying look like? How can we discourage it in our workplace? What can I do to protect my staff and co-workers?
- Defining what constitutes bullying
- Understanding the costs of bullying to people and organizations
- Identifying bullying behaviors and the reasons behind them
- Knowing some ways to prevent bullying and understand what role you can play
- Knowing some ways to protect yourself from bullying
- Knowing what to do if you are bullied
- Identifying appropriate solutions for a bullying incident (within and outside the organization)
- Assisting in creating an anti-bullying policy
- You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- To start, you will make sure that participants are all on the same page when it comes to talking about bullying. We will also provide some statistics from the Workplace Bullying Institute’s 2017 survey.
- This session will explore the origins of bullying behavior and explore what it can look like. Various types of bullying will also be defined.
- This session will give participants four tools to protect themselves against bullying. Participants will also learn about distorted thinking.
- Next, participants will learn strategies for coping with and addressing bullying.
- Sadly, many people who witness bullying do not do anything. This session will explore why and provide participants with some things to do if they witness bullying.
- In this session, participants will learn about the key parts to an anti-bullying policy, as well as how to enforce and monitor it. Participants will also work on an action plan for their workplace.
- To conclude the course, participants will look at anti-bullying laws in their jurisdiction.
- At the end of the course, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page