Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Building Relationships for Success in Sales
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewNo one questions that making friends is a good thing. In this workshop, participants will discover that the business of business is making friends, and the business of all sales professionals is making friends and building relationships. Strategic friendships will make or break any business, no matter how big and no matter what kind of market.
- The benefits of developing a support network of connections.
- How building relationships can help you develop your business base.
- How to apply communication techniques to build your network.
- The key elements in strong working relationships, and how they might put more of these elements in your working relationships.
- Key interpersonal skills.
- You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- To begin, participants will learn what consultative selling (or customer-focused sales) is all about. Participants will also explore the efforts vs. results matrix, and what activities can generate the biggest results for them.
- There are seven main things that influence people in forming relationships. During this session, we will cover what those influences are and how participants can ensure they are a positive factor in your relationships.
- Joe Luft and Harry Ingraham developed the Johari Window, a way of looking at our self-awareness and our ability to ask feedback of others. We will look at the Johari Window in detail during this session, and how disclosure can help build good relationships.
- One of the most popular books ever written was Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence People. We will spend this session looking at some of its tips.
- The two most basic elements of good communication are asking questions and listening to others. We will cover both skills in depth during this session.
- Did you know that your words convey only 7% of your message? We’ll discuss what the other 93% is made up of, and how participants can ensure that your body is sending the same message as your words.
- During this session, we will discuss some tips on mingling, including ways to remember peoples’ names.
- During the important first few minutes of a new relationship, a handshake is usually the only body contact between two people. We will discuss and demonstrate the five key elements of a good handshake.
- Being able to small-talk successfully is one of the most crucial skills a businessperson can develop, but it’s also one of the hardest. We’ll discuss some basic do’s and don’ts of small talk.
- Once you have started a network of business associates, how do you organize your contacts? We will answer this question to wrap up the day.
- At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page