Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
GDPS Metro Global-GM 3-site Implementation and Scenarios Workshop
OverviewThis GDPS Metro Global-GM 3-Site Implementation and Scenarios Workshop is intended for IBM Customers and IBM technical professionals who will be involved in implementing and running a GDPS Metro Global - GM 3-site solution. Project managers who will manage a GDPS Metro Global - GM 3-site implementation project may also benefit.
IBMers are not supposed to directly enroll, they have to go through Isabelle Yriarte first with a PO – that’s the IBM process. Or directly pay by Corporate credit card if they have IBM management approval to do so.
Contact: Isabelle Yriarte - LearnQuest - isabelle.yriarte@LearnQuest.com - Phone: +33 670 274 066
- Implement GDPS MGM 3-site, including the definition of policies
- Define DASD configuration required for MGM 3-site
- Understand GDPS Controlling System requirements
- Understand GDPS Systems management in a multi-site environment
- Exercise the GDPS Procedure Handler for GDPS MGM operational scenarios
- Design maintenance procedures for the GDPS environment
- Design and test processes to ensure recovery ability
- Use z/OS, Remote Copy, and GDPS commands to control and maintain the GDPS environment
- Assist with the development of a GDPS implementation plan
- Understand at a high level the GDPS Metro Global - GM 4-site solution
- GDPS Metro
- GDPS Global - GM
- IBM Storage Replication technology
- Parallel Sysplex implementation
- System Automation for z/OS implementation and customization
- NetView implementation and customization
Students must have attended both the GDPS Metro (Course Code U8GDPS1G) and GDPS Global - GM (Course Code U8GDPS3G) workshops to get the most out of this workshop as these two subjects are not covered in any detail and prior knowledge is expected. A good working knowledge of both GDPS Metro and GDPS Global - GM is required.
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page