Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Identity Governance and Intelligence Foundations
IBM Identity Governance and Intelligence is an advanced identity governance system. This course provides the foundational skills necessary to operate, administer, and accomplish the major business functions and analyses provided by Identity Governance and Intelligence. This course provides instruction and hands-on labs for managing the import of data and data exchange with target applications, managing the lifecycle role, modeling access risk control, running certification campaigns, designing workflow processes, and designing and administering reports.
- Describe the components of Identity Governance and Intelligence (IGI) and manage IGI using Access Governance Core (AGC)
- Describe the key players, resources, and considerations that must be accounted for when planning an IGI deployment
- Describe how data is loaded using the Bulk Data Load process, Identity Brokerage Adapters, and Enterprise Connectors
- Create readable high-level business roles from lower-level permissions and IT roles using both a top-down role definition approach and a bottom-up approach using the advanced role mining tools in IGI, then putting the new roles into production
- Create and manage Segregation of Duties (SoD) and Sensitive Access (SA) violations and risk mitigations
- Describe each type of certification campaign in IGI; configure and run certification campaigns
- Describe how the Process Designer module helps you design and define authorization processes
- Create, schedule, and run standard and custom reports and demonstrate how to assign report entitlements
This course is designed for security professionals who administer IBM Identity Governance and Intelligence.
- Basic knowledge of information security concepts
- Basic knowledge of identity management and governance concepts and strategy
Unit 1: Introduction to IBM Identity Governance and Intelligence
Unit 2: Deployment planning considerations
Unit 3: Managing the exchange of data
Unit 4: Role lifecycle management
Unit 5: Access risk control modeling
Unit 6: Certification campaigns
Unit 7: Workflow processes
Unit 8: Reporting
When you complete the Instructor-Led version of this course, you will be eligible to earn an IBM Training Badge that can be displayed on your website, business cards, and social media channels to demonstrate your mastery of the skills you learned here.Learn more about our IBM Infosphere Badge Program →
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page