Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM FlashSystem 9200 Implementation
IBM FlashSystem 9200 system is an all-flash, powerful end-to-end Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) enterprise storage solution that combines the performance of IBM FlashCore technology, the ultra-low latency of Storage Class Memory (SCM), the rich features of IBM Spectrum Virtualize, and AI predictive storage management to provide intensive, data driven multi-cloud storage for the most critical demands.
This course introduces the IBM FlashSystem 9200 control enclosures, 9846/9848 AG8 and UG8, and the IBM FlashSystem expansion enclosures, 9846/9848 AFF and A9F. It also focuses on FlashCore Technology, scalability, and RAID protection solutions.
- Recall the history and fundamentals of the IBM Flash System storage
- Categorize the capabilities of the features of IBM Spectrum Virtualize with the IBM FlashSystem 9200
- Summarize the architecture of the IBM FlashSystem 9200
- Identify the various elements of FlashSystem 9200 Scale Up/Scale Out Solutions
- List the requirements that support intermixing cluster solutions
Enrollment in this course is not restricted. Typical students may include:
• Technical IBM personnel
• Business Partner technical personnel
• IT consultants and architects
- Evolution of FlashSystems
- IBM Spectrum Virtualize: Improving Storage Efficiency
- IBM FlashSystem 9200 Architecture overview
- IBM FlashCore Technology
- IBM FlashSystem 9200 SAS-Attached Flash storage
- Scale up and scale out solutions
- RAID protection solutions
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
IBM Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
System RequirementsTo participate in this course, the student workstation must meet the following hardware requirements:
- Minimum of 256 MB of memory
- Windows Vista or Windows 7-10 (32-bit or 64-bit edition)
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher or Firefox ESR
- 128-bit encryption
- Citrix Receiver for connection to the IBM Remote Lab Platform
- Access to Internet with at least 128 kbps down and 128 kbps up
- Other platforms/combinations may work but are not officially supported by IBM.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page