Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Overview5-Day class, builds process definition & analysis and basic statistical skills associated with Green Belt role in participating in DMAIC projects (Excel-based).Significant time is allocated to participants working on their projects.
- Introduction - Six Sigma Overview, Course Outline
- Role of the Green Belt
- DMAIEC Overview
- Define Phase
- Define Phase Overview
- Starting a team, Team roles, charters, SIPOC
- Team meeting process, project planning, project reviews
- Team idea generation, decision making and conflict
- Voice of the customer
- Define Phase Review
- Measure Phase
- Measure Phase Overview
- Process thinking and pictures of a process
- Process Analysis & Lean Thinking
- Performance Measures & CTQs
- Data Collection & Sampling
- Core Data Displays & Variation
- Measurement Systems
- Histograms & Interpretation
- Process Capability & Sigma Metrics
- Stratification – Bar, Pie and Radar Charts
- Problem Focusing – Pareto Analysis
- Measurement Phase Review
- Analyze Phase
- Analyze Phase Overview
- Cause & Effect Analysis
- Cause and effect diagrams
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis
- Scatter Plots and Correlation
- Introduction to Regression Analysis - Linear
- Analyze Phase Review
- Improve and Execute Phases
- Improve& Execute Phase Overview
- Identify Improvements
- Evaluate improvements
- Financial Analysis of Change
- Planning Changes
- Change Management
- Improve & Execute Phase Review
- Control Phase Overview
- Process Control Systems
- Introduction to Statistical Process Control
- Control Phase Review
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page