Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Client Relationship Management
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewStudents will manage client relationships during various phases of a project's life cycle.
- Manage client relationships during the project initiation and planning.
- Manage client relationships during project implementation and close-out.
- Manage interaction-based causes of project failure.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Understand the Project Life Cycle
- Maximize Client Satisfaction
- Manage the Four Dimensions of Relationships
- Build Relationships During the Project Initiation
- Develop Relationships During Project Planning
- Manage Interactions During Project Implementation
- Perform a Close-Out to Extend Relationships
- Exceed a Client's Expectations with a Service Plan
- Examine Interaction-Based Causes of Project Failure
- Manage the Failure of an Unclear Definition
- Overcome Problems with Risk Management
- Deal with the Failures of Poorly Managed Handoffs
- Manage the Failure of Untested Assumptions
- Manage a Lack of Sound Communication
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page