Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions (AZ-700T00)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThis course teaches Network Engineers how to design, implement, and maintain Azure networking solutions. This course covers the process of designing, implementing, and managing core Azure networking infrastructure, Hybrid Networking connections, load balancing traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring. Learn how to design and implement a secure, reliable, network infrastructure in Azure and how to establish hybrid connectivity, routing, private access to Azure services, and monitoring in Azure.
Students will learn,
- Design, implement and manage hybrid network connections
- Design and implement core Azure networking infrastructure
- Design and implement routing and load balancing in Azure
- Secure and monitor networks
- Design and implement private access to Azure Services
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of software defined networking.
- Understanding hybrid network connectivity methods, such as VPN.
- Understanding resilience and disaster recovery, including high availability and restore operations.
- Explore Azure Virtual Networks
- Configure public IP services
- Exercise: Design and implement a virtual network in Azure
- Design name resolution for your virtual network
- Exercise: Configure domain name servers settings in Azure
- Enable cross-virtual network connectivity with peering
- Exercise: Connect two Azure virtual networks using global virtual network peering
- Implement virtual network traffic routing
- Configure internet access with Azure Virtual NAT
- Design and implement Azure VPN Gateway
- Exercise: Create and configure a virtual network gateway
- Connect networks with Site-to-site VPN connections
- Connect devices to networks with Point-to-site VPN connections
- Connect remote resources by using Azure Virtual WANs
- Exercise: create a Virtual WAN by using the Azure portal
- Create a network virtual appliance (NVA) in a virtual hub
- Explore Azure ExpressRoute
- Design an ExpressRoute deployment
- Exercise: configure an ExpressRoute gateway
- Exercise: provision an ExpressRoute circuit
- Configure peering for an ExpressRoute deployment
- Connect an ExpressRoute circuit to a virtual network
- Connect geographically dispersed networks with ExpressRoute global reach
- Improve data path performance between networks with ExpressRoute FastPath
- Troubleshoot ExpressRoute connection issues
- Explore load balancing
- Design and implement Azure load balancer using the Azure portal
- Exercise: Create and configure an Azure load balancer
- Explore Azure Traffic Manager
- Exercise: Create a Traffic Manager profile using the Azure portal
- Design Azure Application Gateway
- Configure Azure Application Gateway
- Exercise: deploy Azure Application Gateway
- Design and configure Azure Front Door
- Exercise: create a Front Door for a highly available web application
- Get network security recommendations with Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Deploy Azure DDoS Protection by using the Azure portal
- Exercise: Configure DDoS Protection on a virtual network using the Azure portal
- Deploy Network Security Groups by using the Azure portal
- Design and implement Azure Firewall
- Exercise: Deploy and configure Azure Firewall using the Azure portal
- Secure your networks with Azure Firewall Manager
- Exercise: secure your virtual hub using Azure Firewall Manager
- Implement a Web Application Firewall on Azure Front Door
- Explain virtual network service endpoints
- Define Private Link Service and private endpoint
- Integrate private endpoint with DNS
- Exercise: Restrict network access to PaaS resources with virtual network service endpoints using the Azure portal
- Exercise: Create an Azure private endpoint using Azure PowerShell
- Monitor your networks using Azure monitor
- Exercise: monitor a load balancer resource using Azure monitor
- Monitor your networks using Azure network watcher
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page