Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Securing Android Applications
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThis course explores the Android mobile operating system from the perspective of user, application, and server security; and shows experienced Android developers how to apply best practices to secure their applications.
- Understand the security characteristics of mobile computing, and the Android OS in particular.
- Manage application data in a secure fashion.
- Apply appropriate safeguards over entry points to applications, including intent filters, bound services, and broadcast receivers.
- Use cryptography as appropriate, especially in remote communications.
- Manage user credentials, including passwords and issued tokens.
- Java programming experience is required; 'Java Programming,' is excellent preparation.
- Introductory knowledge of Android programming is required: the course, 'Introduction to Android Development,' or similar
- We recommend intermediate Android programming in advance of this course – the course, 'Intermediate Android Development' would be ideal -- but this is not required.
- Vulnerabilities of Mobile Systems
- Security Overview of Android
- For Comparison: iOS
- Analysis and Areas of Concern
- Digital Signature of Applications
- Rooted Devices
- Best Practices
- The OWASP Mobile Top 10
- Custom Permissions
- Security Configuration
- Storage Models
- Internal Storage
- USB, Bluetooth, WiFi, and External Media
- File System Security
- Encrypted File Systems
- Injection Vulnerabilities
- Inter-Process Communication
- Guarding IPC Entrances
- Services and Broadcast Receivers
- Remote Connections from Mobile Devices
- The INTERNET Permission
- HTTP and HTTPS Communication
- Keystores and Cryptography
- Username/Password Login
- Managing Credentials
- Managing Token Pairs
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page