Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Getting Started with Maximo Mobile v2
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
IBM Maximo Mobile solutions deliver remote and AI-based expert assistance, real-time asset history and operational data from wearables, safety sensors and diagnostic interfaces to the digital twin. Explore how Maximo Mobile can keep technicians connected and your organization productive.
This self-paced training course brings together Maximo subject matter experts, from across IBM, to introduce students to the Maximo Mobile solutions, through interactive videos, demonstrations, and a virtual lab.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the Maximo Mobile solution
- Articulate the capabilities and benefits of using the Maximo Mobile solution
- Describe the components that make up the Maximo Mobile solution
- Recall the Maximo Mobile Architecture
- Explain the application development workflow for Mobile apps
- Examine how Maximo Mobile integrates with other parts of the Maximo Application Suite including Assist and Digital Twin
- Interpret the various Maximo Mobile touchpoints
- Describe how Maximo Mobile is configured
- Make use of work orders, inspections, Assist, and Digital Twin on Maximo Mobile
- Recall the MapConfig feature and configuration for Maximo Mobile use
- Evaluate Maximo Mobile configuration and usage through a virtual lab
System users | Administrators | Consultants | Developers
This self-paced training course introduces students to the Maximo Mobile solution.
This course is divided into several topic areas:
- Start here: Great place to start if you are unfamiliar with the IBM Training platform and want to get an overview of the course. It includes a course overview (this document) along with course instructions.
- Maximo Mobile solutions overview: This is a required portion of this course. It includes interactive videos and demos that guide you through the benefits, capabilities, deployment options, and architecture of the Maximo Mobile solution.
- Exploring Maximo Mobile virtual lab: This is a required portion of the course. This section includes a virtual lab designed to give you an opportunity to acquire hands-on experience with Maximo Mobile. If you complete this section, the previous section, and the quiz in the Finish here section, you are presented with a certificate of completion in the Finish here section.
Note that the virtual labs requires you to complete at least 80% of it before it is marked complete.
- Finish here: After completing the required activities, test your acquired knowledge with the required quiz, get your certificate of completion, and complete the course survey.
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 288.00 USD
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 323.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
IBM Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
System RequirementsTo participate in this course, the student workstation must meet the following hardware requirements:
- Minimum of 256 MB of memory
- Windows Vista or Windows 7-10 (32-bit or 64-bit edition)
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher or Firefox ESR
- 128-bit encryption
- Citrix Receiver for connection to the IBM Remote Lab Platform
- Access to Internet with at least 128 kbps down and 128 kbps up
- Other platforms/combinations may work but are not officially supported by IBM.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page