Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
UiPath RPA Associate
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe UiPath Certified RPA Associate is expected to be able to independently design and develop simple RPA solutions or be a productive member of an automation team led by an experienced RPA Developer responsible for developing complex solutions using UiPath
This exam assesses knowledge and skills related to problem solving, process identification, and building simple automation solutions with UiPath platform components such as UiPath Studio, Robots, and Orchestrator.
UiRPA is the first step for professionals who want to build and assess their knowledge and skills towards their journey to become an Advanced RPA Developer, Solution Architect or RPA Architect.
- Junior RPA Developers
- RPA Developers
- Solution Architects
- Business Analysts
- System Administrators
- Taken and completed UiPath RPA Developer foundational training
- 3 – 6 months’ RPA hands-on experience
- Microsoft Windows
- UiPath Studio
- UiPath Orchestrator
- Virtual environments (VMs)
- Browser (IE, Chrome, etc.)
- Version Control
- MS Office and/or MS Office Suite
- Notepad++ (or any other text editor)
- Developing an attended process (i.e., workflow)
- Developing an unattended process (i.e., workflow)
- Proof of Concept – creating and/or demonstrating
- Experience resolving application changes and/or code changes
- Peer code reviews
- Describe the use cases suitable for automation and the processes executed with the different robot types; i.e., attended versus unattended
- Explain the functionality of the various UiPath products; i.e., Studio, Orchestrator, and RobotsV1.5 May 2021 Page 5 of 12
- Explain the debug functions and how they are used; for example, using Breakpoints
- Identify how to use Manage Packages
- Describe the significance of connecting an automation project to a version control solution
- Describe the different variables types, how they are used, managed, and the best practice for using the variable scope
- Describe the functions and differences between variables and arguments
- Explain how arguments are used, managed, and the best practice for using the argument direction
- Identify and describe how dynamic versus static selectors are used
- Identify and describe how partial versus full selectors are used
- Identify and describe how and when to use Anchors
- Demonstrate and describe the use of a reliable selector and how to use UI Explorer to modify selectors
- Explain how to use control flow activities, workflow types such as sequences and flowcharts, and their functions
- Identify and describe the various control flow activities such as If, Switch, While, DoWhile, For Each, etc.
- Explain the importance of error handling and how it can be implemented
- Describe the importance and reasons why data manipulation is used; for example, conversion from one data type to another data type
- Explain how string manipulations are used for data manipulation; for example, VB string method and RegEx
- Explain how collections and datatables are used for data manipulation
- Identify and explain how e-mail automation is used
- Identify and describe Microsoft Excel and datatable functions, and how Excel activities are used for data manipulation
- Describe the functions used to extract data from a .pdf file; for example, using OCR
- Describe the relationship between UiPath Studio, Robots, and Orchestrator and how they are integrated to execute a process
- Identify and describe how UiPath Orchestrator queues and assets are used
- Identify and explain how to publish packages to UiPath Orchestrator
- Duration: 1 Day
- Delivery Format: Exam Vouchers
- Price: 200.00 USD
- Duration: 8 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 6,200.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Exam Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page