Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Informatica PowerCenter 10.5x Advanced Boot Camp for Developers
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewOur Boot Camp Teaches Advanced Mapping techniques with a primary focus on Performance & Tuning. It offers a thorough review of session partitioning and Push Down optimization in addition to creating mappings from SQL. Slowly Changing Dimensions Mappings for type 1, 2, 3 and 6 are included with innovative techniques.
This Boot Camp is a must for all new and experienced Informatica PowerCenter Developers and Administrators. It builds on the four-day Foundation boot camp course (INPC-195) and has many challenging labs to reinforce the knowledge and Techniques of attendees.
- ETL Developer with a previous PowerCenter Experience
- INPC-195 Boot Camp for Developers Informatica PowerCenter 9.6.x, or equivalent experience
- Course objectives
- Using local variables: self and forward references
- Using the Normalizer transformation (level of occurs, generated keys, examples)
- Normalizing flat file outputs
- De-normalizing with unconnected Lookups
- De-normalizing with the Aggregator (conditional clause and local variables)
- Using a Joiner with the sorted input property
- Using dynamic caching
- Pipeline lookups
- Lab: Self-join, Dynamic Lookup and De-snormalizing
- Using the Sequence generator transformation
- Using a trigger, GUID or update overrides
- Calling stored procedures
- Transaction Control transformation and commit points
- Transaction scope
- Slowly changing dimension updates (type 1, 2, 3 and mixed)
- Lab: dimensional updates
- Data validation and error trapping
- Comparing the contents of two tables and extracting differences
- Building parameter files
- Lab: parameter files
- Understanding PowerCenter’s architecture
- Getting baseline numbers
- Using performance counters
- Identifying bottlenecks
- Tuning the target and source components
- Tuning blocking transformations
- Tuning Lookup transformations
- Tuning the session, caches and memory
- Using session partitioning
- Tuning the workflow
- Running multiple instances of the same workflow
- Running a session or a workflow on a grid
- Lab: session partitioning
- Using PushDown optimization (optional)
- XML definitions
- Using XML sources and targets
- Using the XML editor
- Midstream XML transformations
- Lab: Using XML
- Duration: 4 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: ???
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page