Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: External Communication
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
- Use a DbExecute step in a workflow to integrate with an external database
- Identify Component Integrator concepts and components
- Integrate a CE_Operations component in a workflow
- Integrate a Java component in a workflow
- Invoke a Web Service in a workflow
A Workflow Author who is responsible for planning, designing and, implementing a workflow application using IBM Case Foundation.
Before attempting this Course, students must already have the following knowledge and skills:
- Content Platform Engine
- Process Services
- Workflow definition
- Use Process Designer
- Create workflow maps
- Use Process Tracker
- Use Process Administrator
- Use Process Configuration Console
- Use an IBM Content Navigator desktop
- Use Administration Console for Content Platform Engine
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page