Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
z/OS JES2 Operator Training
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
This course is designed to give the z/OS Operator personnel as well as entry systems programmers an overview about JES2. The students should be able to use JES2 commands at the z/OS Console and use SDSF.
This course is one step in the following Learning Journey:
- Understand the z/OS environment and JES2 role
- Start JES2 with focus on options and shutdown
- Control JES2 with commands and SDSF
- Control JES2 job flow, selection, and processing
- Control output processing and printers
- Understand z/OS influence on JES2 processing
This intermediate course is for z/OS Operators (console and periphery), help desk, and support personnel.
- z/OS Basic System Skill (ES10)
- z/OS System Operations (ES27)
You should have completed:
- Unit 1 - z/OS and JES2 overview
- Unit 1 - SDSF demo
- Unit 2 - Manage a JES2 subsystem
- Exercise 1 - Start a z/OS system
- Review day 1
- Exercise 1 - Start a z/OS system (continued)
- Exercise 2 - Log on to TSO
- Unit 3 - Control JES2
- Exercise 3 - JES2 commands
- Unit 4 - Checkpoint, Spool offload, printer server, NJE, RJE, and MAS
- Review day 2
- Unit 4 - Checkpoint, Spool offload, printer server, NJE, RJE, and MAS (continued)
- Exercise 4 - Spool and checkpoint management
- Exercise 5 - System display and search facility
- Exercise 6 - Automatic Command Facility (optional)
- Duration: 24 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 2,445.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page