Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Getting Started with Groovy and Grails
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThis Getting Started with Groovy and Grails course is designed to provide Java developers with the basics of Groovy and how to use the Grails framework to rapidly create sophisticated web applications.
- Work with Groovy strings, closures, and collections
- Develop model-view-controller web applications using Grails
- Access relational databases from Grails
- Build unit and functional tests for web applications
- Select Grails plugins to add functionality
- Java Developers
- Familirity with web development in Java, including servlets, JSPs, and database access.
- Constraints and validation
- Modeling relationships
- Performing CRUD operations
- Dynamic queries
- Dynamic scaffolding
- Working with the dynamic operations
- Static scaffolding
- Generating controllers
- Generating views
- XML processing
- Groovy SQL
- Setting the default action
- Accessing request attributes
- Flash scope
- Data binding and type conversion
- Rendering a response
- Using action interception
- Groovy scriptlets
- Built-in Grails tags
- Dynamic tags
- Layouts and templates
- Creating custom tags
- Basics of Ajax
- Handling events
- Ajax-supporting tags
- Services and dependency injection
- User Interface improvements
- Generating RSS feeds
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page