Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUI)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUI) course prepares you to implement and support automation solutions in a Service Provider network infrastructure, using network programmability principles, protocols, tools, and mechanisms. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will learn to deploy, configure, monitor, and operate Service Provider network environments using modern data models. These models allow you to represent operational data and new network management protocols in order to administer hundreds or thousands of devices in a single operation, replacing traditional, time-consuming, error prone, device-by-device Command Line Interface (CLI) management. The course also introduces powerful automation solutions that can streamline network operations.
This course covers Yet Another Next Generation (YANG) data models and validation tools, Representational State Transfer Configuration Protocol RESTCONF and Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) management protocols, model-driven telemetry with Google Remote Procedure Call (gRPC) and Google Network Management Interface (gNMI), traffic automation with XR Transport Control (XTC), Secure Shell (SSH)-based automation tools like NetMiko and Ansible, orchestration provided by Network Services Orchestration (NSO), Network Function Virtualization (NFV) lifecycle management with Elastic Services Controller (ESC), and network operations automation with WAN Automation Engine (WAE).This course prepares you for the 300-535 Automating and Programming Cisco® Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO) exam.
Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU) is required prior to enrolling in Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUI) because it provides crucial foundational knowledge essential to success. This course also earns you 24 Continuing Education (CE) credits towards recertification.
- Use network programmability to scale and streamline Service Provider network infrastructure
- Gain hands-on experience in using modern data models to manage Service Provider network infrastructure
- Earn 24 CE credits toward recertification
- Prepare for the 300-535 SPAUTO exam.
- Network administrators
- Network architects
- Network designers
- Network engineers
- Network managers
- Network Operations Center (NOC) personnel
- Network supervisors
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- CCNP equivalent level of knowledge for Routing and Switching (R and S)
- Cisco Internetworking Operating System (IOS XE) and Cisco IOS XR working experience
- SP Operations experience with routing, Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Virtual Private Network (VPN) Solutions
- Network Programmability Basics (Network Programming Foundations, APIs and Protocols, Network Model Driven APIs and Protocols, Configuration Management with Ansible, Service Provider Network Automation workflows)
- Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- Implementing Network Device Programmability Interfaces with NETCONF and RESTCONF
- Implement NETCONF Protocol
- Implement RESTCONF Protocol
- Implementing Model-Driven Programmability with YANG
- YANG Data Models
- YANG Tools
- YANG Development Kit
- Implementing Model-Driven Telemetry
- Implementing Model-Driven Telemetry with gRPC
- Implementing Model-Driven Telemetry with gNMI
- Automating Service Provider Network Traffic with Cisco XTC
- Cisco XTC Fundamentals
- Configure Cisco XTC
- Automating Networks with Tools That Utilize SSH
- Implement Device Configurations with Python Netmiko Library
- Implement Device Configurations with Ansible Playbooks
- Orchestrating Network Services with Cisco NSO
- Cisco NSO Fundamentals
- Cisco NSO Device Manager
- Cisco NSO Services
- Implement Device Configurations with Python
- Automating Virtualized Resources with Cisco Elastic Services Controller
- Cisco ESC Architecture
- Cisco ESC Resource Management
- Automating the WAN with Cisco WAE
- Describe the Cisco WAE Components
- Explore NETCONF Protocol in Cisco Devices
- Configure Cisco IOS XE Devices with RESTCONF
- Explore Cisco and OpenConfig YANG Data Models with YANG Tools
- Use ncclient and Python to Configure Cisco Devices
- Use YANG Development Kit (YDK) to Configure Cisco Devices
- Configure Model-Driven Telemetry with gRPC
- Configure Model-Driven Telemetry with gNMI
- Configure Path Disjointness with Cisco XTC
- Use Python Netmiko Library to Configure Cisco Devices
- Use Ansible to Configure Cisco Devices
- Use Cisco NSO Device Manager
- Create a Loopback Service Template
- Use Cisco NSO REST API with Postman
- Explore and Use Cisco WAE Features
- Duration: 3 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 2,200.00 USD
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 4,500.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page