Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUI)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUI) course teaches you how to implement Cisco Enterprise automated solutions, including programming concepts, orchestration, telemetry, and automation tools.
This course highlights the tools and the benefits of leveraging programmability and automation in the Cisco-powered Enterprise Campus and WAN. You will also examine platforms including IOS XE software for device-centric automation, Cisco DNA Center for the intent-based enterprise network, Cisco Software-Defined WAN, and Cisco Meraki. Their current ecosystem of APIs, software development toolkits, and relevant workflows are studied in detail together with open industry standards, tools, and APIs, such as Python, Ansible, Git, JSON/YAML, NETCONF/RESTCONF, and YANG.
- Gain high-demand skills using modern programming languages, APIs, and systems such as Python, Ansible, and Git to automate, streamline, and enhance business operations.
- Acquire the skills and knowledge to customize tools, methods, and processes that improve network performance and agility
- Earn 24 CE credits toward recertification
- Prepare for the 300-435 ENAUTO exam
- Account manager
- Consulting systems engineer
- Network administrator
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- Sales engineer
- Systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Wireless design engineer
- Wireless engineer
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic programming language concepts
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Ability to use Linux and CLI tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH) and bash
- CCNP level core networking knowledge equivalent to the
- Foundational understanding of Cisco DNA, Meraki, and Cisco SD-WAN
- Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU)
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- Network Programmability Foundation
- Automating APIs and Protocols
- Managing Configuration with Python and Ansible
- Implementing On-Box Programmability and Automation with Cisco IOS XE Software
- Implementing Model-Driven Telemetry
- Day 0 Provisioning with Cisco IOS-XE Software
- Implementing Automation in Enterprise Networks
- Building Cisco DNA Center Automation with Python
- Automating Operations using Cisco DNA Center
- Introducing Cisco SD-WAN Programmability
- Building Cisco SD-WAN Automation with Python
- Building Cisco SD-WAN Automation with Ansible
- Automating Cisco Meraki
- Implementing Meraki Integration APIs
- Automate Networks with Netmiko
- Use Postman for REST API Consumption
- Use Ansible to Configure and Verify Device Configuration
- Implement On-Box Programmability and Automation with Cisco IOS XE Software
- Use Python on Cisco IOS XE Software
- Implement Streaming Telemetry with Cisco IOS XE
- Explore Cisco DNA Center APIs
- Build Python Scripts to Interact with Cisco DNA Center Intent APIs
- Build Python Scripts with Cisco DNA Center Assurance APIs
- Troubleshoot End-to-End Connectivity and Health-Check the Network via the Cisco DNA Center API
- Perform Administrative Tasks Using the Cisco SD-WAN API
- Build, Manage, and Operate Cisco SD-WAN Programmatically
- Consume SD-WAN APIs Using the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) Module
- Manage Policies with Ansible
- Build Reports Using Ansible-Cisco SD_WAN Role
- Implement Cisco Meraki API Automation
- Explore Cisco Meraki Integration APIs
- Explore Cisco Meraki Webhook Alerts
- Duration: 3 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 2,200.00 USD
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 4,500.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page