Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices Using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS) course teaches you how to automate application deployment, enable automated configuration, enhance management, and improve scalability of cloud microservices and infrastructure processes on Cisco® platforms. You will also learn how to integrate Docker and Kubernetes to create advanced capabilities and flexibility in application deployment. This course prepares you for the 300-910 Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices Using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS) certification exam.
- Gain the high-demand knowledge and skills to implement automation, streamline container orchestration, and enhance scalability
- Learn the skills to maximize the lightweight design of containers to scale more quickly and allow more responsiveness to website traffic load
- Earn 40 CE credits toward recertification
- Prepare for the 300-910 DEVOPS exam
- Describe the types of service coverage within a SOC and operational responsibilities associated with each.
- Compare security operations considerations of cloud platforms.
- Describe the general methodologies of SOC platforms development, management, and automation.
- Explain asset segmentation, segregation, network segmentation, micro-segmentation, and approaches to each, as part of asset controls and protections.
- Describe Zero Trust and associated approaches, as part of asset controls and protections.
- Perform incident investigations using Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and/or security orchestration and automation (SOAR) in the SOC.
- Use different types of core security technology platforms for security monitoring, investigation, and response.
- Describe the DevOps and SecDevOps processes.
- Describe API authentication mechanisms.
- Analyze the approach and strategies of threat detection, during monitoring, investigation, and response.
- Determine known Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) and Indicators of Attack (IOAs).
- Interpret the sequence of events during an attack based on analysis of traffic patterns.
- Describe the different security tools and their limitations for network analysis (for example, packet capture tools, traffic analysis tools, network log analysis tools).
- Analyze anomalous user and entity behavior (UEBA).
- Perform proactive threat hunting following best practices.
- Account manager
- Consulting systems engineer
- Network administrator
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- Sales engineer
- Systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Wireless design engineer
- Wireless engineer
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic programming language concepts and familiarity with Python
- Basic understanding of compute virtualization
- Ability to use Linux, text-driven interfaces, and CLI tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH), bash, grep, ip, vim/nano, curl, ping, traceroute, and telnet
- Foundational understanding of Linux-based OS architecture and system utilities
- CCNA® level core networking knowledge
- Foundational understanding of DevOps concepts
- Awareness and familiarity with continuous integration, continuous deployment, and continuous delivery CI/CD) concepts
- Hands-on experience with Git
- Developing Applications and Automating Workflows Using Cisco Core Platforms (DEVASC)
- Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- Introducing the DevOps Model
- Introducing Containers
- Packaging an Application Using Docker
- Deploying a Multitier Application
- Introducing CI/CD
- Building the DevOps Flow
- Validating the Application Build Process
- Building an Improved Deployment Flow
- Extending DevOps Practices to the Entire Infrastructure
- Implementing On-Demand Test Environments at the Infrastructure Level
- Monitoring in NetDevOps
- Engineering for Visibility and Stability
- Securing DevOps Workflows
- Exploring Multicloud Strategies
- Examining Application and Deployment Architectures
- Describing Kubernetes
- Integrating Multiple Data Center Deployments with Kubernetes
- Monitoring and Logging in Kubernetes
- Interact with GitLab Continuous Integration (CI)
- Explore Docker Command-Line Tools
- Package and Run a WebApp Container
- Build and Deploy Multiple Containers to Create a Three-Tier Application
- Explore Docker Networking
- Build and Deploy an Application Using Docker Compose
- Implement a Pipeline in Gitlab CI
- Automate the Deployment of an Application
- Validate the Application Build Process
- Validate the Deployment and Fix the Infrastructure
- Build a Yaml Ain’t Markup Language (YAML) Infrastructure as Code (IaC) Specification for the Test Environment
- Manage On-Demand Test Environments with Terraform
- Build Ansible Playbooks to Manage Infrastructure
- Integrate the Testing Environment in the CI/CD Pipeline
- Implement Pre-deployment Health Checks
- Set Up Logging for the Application Servers and Visualize with Kibana
- Create System Dashboard Focused on Metrics
- Use Alerts Through Kibana
- Instrument Application Monitoring
- Use Alerts and Thresholds to Notify Webhook Listener and Cisco Webex® Teams™ Rooms
- Secure Infrastructure in the CI/CD Pipeline
- Explore Kubernetes Setup and Deploy an Application
- Explore and Modify a Kubernetes CI/CD Pipeline
- Kubernetes Monitoring and Metrics—Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana (ELK)
- Duration: 3 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 2,200.00 USD
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 4,500.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page