Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Mirantis Secure Registry (MSR)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewIn this product-focused course, students will deep dive into all the features of Mirantis Secure Registry, and discover how it can enhance the security of your container image production, storage and distribution both as a stand-alone registry, or integrated into a continuous integration pipeline. We’ll discuss installing and configuring MSR, managing MSR user permissions, enhancing registry security with content trust and binary security scanning, as well as registry management strategies like garbage collection, content caching, and webhook-driven third-party integrations.
This course is one step in the following Learning Journey:
- CN212 course and prerequisites therein, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with the Bash shell: filesystem navigation and manipulation, command line text editors like vim or nano, common tooling like curl, wget and ping
- Familiarity with YAML and JSON notation
- Production-grade deployment patterns
- Containerized components of MSR
- Networking & System requirements for MSR
- Installing MSR via Launchpad for high availability
- Integrating external storage into MSR
- MSR RBAC system
- Defeating man in the middle attacks with The Update Framework & Notary
- Content Trust usage in MSR
- Auditing container images for known vulnerabilities
- Setting up MSR security scanning
- Security scan integration in continuous integration
- Continuous integration pipeline architecture featuring MSR
- Promoting and mirroring images through pipelines
- Integrating MSR with external tooling via webhooks
- Image pruning and garbage collection strategies and automation
- Registry sizing strategy
- Content caching for distributed teams
- Correlating MSR symptoms with components
- Probing and reading MSR state databases
- Recovering failed MSR replicas
- MSR backups & restore
- Disaster recovery in event of critical MSR failure
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Mirantis On-Demand courses are available for 1 year and you will have 1 year to consume the content.
ONCE YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will receive further communication from Mirantis. Your 1 year access begins once you receive your confirmation from Mirantis.
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page