Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
The scope of this course extends from covering all the new object-oriented features introduced in ECMAScript 2015 and shows you how to build large-scale web apps that promote scalability, maintainability, and reusability.
This is a self-paced video course. Any files needed for exercises or activities will be available for download from the course page.
- Master dynamic typing and polymorphism with examples that reflect key implementation challenges
- Explore data binding and write asynchronous code using callbacks and events
- Complete a variety of hands-on activities to prepare you for work on your own development projects
- Creating and managing object literals
- Defining object constructors
- Using object prototypes
- Using Classes
- Beginning with object-oriented JS
- Checking abstraction and modeling support
- Analyzing OOP principles support in JS
- Setting up strategies for encapsulation and information hiding
- Using meta-closure approach
- Using property descriptors
- Implementing information hiding in ES6 classes
- Implementing objects, inheritance, and prototypes
- Using class inheritance
- Controlling inheritance
- Implementing multiple inheritance
- Creating and using mixins
- Managing dynamic typing
- Defining contracts and interfaces
- Implementing duck typing
- Comparing duck typing and polymorphism
- Mastering design patterns, object creation, and singletons
- Implementing an object factory
- Exploiting the builder pattern
- Managing user interfaces
- Implementing presentation patterns
- What is data binding?
- Implementing data binding
- Applying the publish/subscribe pattern
- Discussing the asynchronous nature of JS
- Writing asynchronous code
- Introducing promises
- Taking control of the global scope
- Creating namespaces
- Organizing code with the module pattern
- Loading the module
- Using the ECMAScript 2015 modules
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 12 months to complete your course. Within this 12 months, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
After you register for the course, an access instructions email will be sent within 1-2 business days. Within the enrollment period, this self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours per day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page