Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Beginning ASP.NET Video Training
OverviewASP.NET has several advantages – easy deployment, large applications with very little code, built-in caching features, and so on. This course enables you to confidently use ASP.NET to your advantage and develop large applications in a short time.
ASP.NET is a web framework that helps developers create dynamic web applications and services.This course will help attendees build an understanding of the tried-and-true MVC architecture. They will develop an example shopping cart application whilst building the skills required for real-world development projects with ASP.NET.
This is an application-centric, fast-paced course aimed at developers. Application building with the help of exercises ensures that you have fun learning ASP.NET. This is a self-paced video course. Any files needed for exercises or activities will be available for download from the course page.
- Get to grips with ASP.NET core concepts
- Learn the MVC architecture
- Develop complex applications using ASP.NET Core
- Learn to enhance your application by adding more functionalities
- Learn to deploy your ASP.NET application in various scenarios
- Learn how to use ASP.NET to build web applications.
- Use MVC patterns and industry best practices to build flexible and robust applications.
- Discover how to improve the analysis of application performance, security, and data access to optimise the overall development process
- Create a simple ASP.NET Core web application to demonstrate primary concepts of MVC, unit testing, validation and deployment to the cloud
If you’re a pragmatic developer with some C# experience, this course gives you the skills you need in a growing talent pool of ASP.NET developers. Prior exposure and understanding of C#, JS, HTML and CSS syntax is assumed.
- Introduction to Web Applications
- Creating ASP.NET Core application
- Role of the Controller in ASP.NET MVC Applications
- Introduction to Routing
- Our First Controller
- Implementing our own IActionResult
- Adding Views
- Adding Models
- Passing Data from the Controller to the View
- The View Engine and the Razor View Engine
- Working with Layout
- Generating HTML
- Partial View
- View Components
- Tag Helpers
- Introduction to Models
- Model Binding
- The Entity Framework
- Using the Entity Framework in ASP.NET MVC applications
- Database Migration
- Introduction to Validation
- Client-Side and Server-Side Validation
- Server-side Validation
- Client-side Validation
- Convention-Based Routing
- Attribute-Based Routing
- Route Attribute at the Controller Level
- Passing Routing Values in HTTP Action Verbs in the Controller
- Route Constraints
- Designing Rest Buy
- Creating the Entities for the Application
- Creating EF Context and Migrations
- Adding the Registration Feature
- Creating a Unit Test
- Upgrading Our Application to Bootstrap 4
- Deploying Rest Buy to Azure
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 2,975.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 12 months to complete your course. Within this 12 months, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
After you register for the course, an access instructions email will be sent within 1-2 business days. Within the enrollment period, this self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours per day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page