Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Beginning Modern C# and .NET Development Video Training
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe release of .NET Core means that cross-platform development with C# is finally here. In this fast-paced practical course you’ll work through a rapid introduction to C# followed up by an overview of .NET in the context of two real-world applications.
Each component of the course has been carefully designed to build skills and capabilities that are in high commercial demand. You’ll learn how to build and deploy Universal Windows Platform applications for desktop environments, as well as cutting-edge web development techniques with ASP.NET Core MVC. As you progress you’ll find helpful tips and tricks, as well as useful self-assessment material, exercises and activities to help benchmark your progress and reinforce what you’ve learned.
The course will initially begin with familiarizing you to the different .NET technologies and Visual Studio 2017. Beginning from the basic concepts of declaring and working with variables, we move on to writing code that makes decisions, repeats a block of statements, converts between types, and handles errors.
You will also learn about .NET Core and its class library assemblies, and packages of types that are defined in .NET Standard that allow your applications to connect existing components together to perform common practical tasks. You will then learn to make your own types using object-oriented programming (OOP) and learn how to read and write to databases.
You will then see what can be achieved with Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML) when defining the user interface for a graphical app, in particular, for Universal Windows Platform (UWP). Finally, we look at building web applications with a modern HTTP architecture on the server side using Microsoft ASP.NET Core MVC.
This is a fast-paced, practical hands-on course aimed at experienced developers. As you progress you’ll find helpful tips and tricks, as well as useful quizzes, code-along exercises and activities to help benchmark your progress and reinforce what you’ve learned.
This is a self-paced video course. Any files needed for exercises or activities will be available for download from the course page.
- Quickly get to grips with the C# language and syntax
- Build an understanding of the .NET standard class libraries as a springboard for future development
- Learn how to debug, monitor and test your own C# and .NET code
- Perform simple data manipulation with Entity Framework Core
- Rapidly build rich user experiences for the Universal Windows Platform
- Develop scalable and high performance web applications using ASP.NET Core MVC
- Understanding .NET
- Fundamentals of Visual Studio 2017
- Exploring the Basics of C#
- Declaring Variables
- Building Console Applications
- Understanding Selection and Iteration Statements
- Casting and Converting Between Types
- Handling Exceptions and Checking for Overflow
- Using Assemblies and Namespaces
- Debugging and monitoring
- Storing Data with Collections
- Debugging and Monitoring Performance
- Understanding OOP
- Building Class Libraries
- Implementing Interfaces and Inheriting Classes
- Relational Database Management Systems
- Working with Entity Framework Core
- Understanding Universal Windows Platform
- Understanding UWP and XAML
- Creating an Application for UWP
- Resources, Templates and Data Binding
- Animating with Storyboards
- Testing in Emulators
- Understanding ASP.NET Core
- Exploring an Application
- Controllers, Models and Views
- Duration: 3 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 1,755.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 12 months to complete your course. Within this 12 months, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
After you register for the course, an access instructions email will be sent within 1-2 business days. Within the enrollment period, this self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours per day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page