Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Developer - Associate
Valid through October 31, 2022
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam validates technical expertise in developing and maintaining applications on the AWS platform. In this half-day, intermediate-level course, learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas, mapping them to developing on AWS, and identifying specific areas to study. Students will review sample exam questions in each topic area and learn how to interpret the concepts being tested so that they can better eliminate incorrect responses.
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify questions that relate to AWS development concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- Allocate your time studying for the exam
- Developers who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam
- One or more years of hands-on experience designing and maintaining an AWS-based application
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Have taken Developing on AWS classroom training or have equivalent knowledge
- Testing center information and expectations
- Exam overview and structure
- Content domains and question breakdown
- Topics and concepts within content domains
- Question structure and interpretation techniques
- Practice exam questions
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page