Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Deep Learning on AWS
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewIn this course, you’ll learn about AWS’s deep learning solutions, including scenarios where deep learning makes sense and how deep learning works. You’ll learn how to run deep learning models on the cloud using Amazon SageMaker and the MXNet framework. You’ll also learn to deploy your deep learning models using services like AWS Lambda while designing intelligent systems on AWS.
- Duration: 1 day
- Define machine learning (ML) and deep learning
- Identify the concepts in a deep learning ecosystem
- Use Amazon SageMaker and the MXNet programming framework for deep learning workloads
- Fit AWS solutions for deep learning deployments
- Developers who are responsible for developing deep learning applications
- Developers who want to understand the concepts behind deep learning and how to implement a deep learning solution on AWS Cloud
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- A basic understanding of ML processes
- Knowledge of AWS core services like Amazon EC2 and knowledge of AWS SDK
- Knowledge of a scripting language like Python
- A brief history of AI, ML, and DL
- The business importance of ML
- Common challenges in ML
- Different types of ML problems and tasks
- AI on AWS
- Introduction to DL
- The DL concepts
- A summary of how to train DL models on AWS
- Introduction to Amazon SageMaker
- Hands-on lab: Spinning up an Amazon SageMaker notebook instance and running a multi-layer perceptron neural network model
- The motivation for and benefits of using MXNet and Gluon
- Important terms and APIs used in MXNet
- Convolutional neural networks (CNN) architecture
- Hands-on lab: Training a CNN on a CIFAR-10 dataset
- AWS services for deploying DL models (AWS Lambda, AWS IoT Greengrass, Amazon ECS, AWS Elastic Beanstalk)
- Introduction to AWS AI services that are based on DL (Amazon Polly, Amazon Lex, Amazon Rekognition)
- Hands-on lab: Deploying a trained model for prediction on AWS Lambda
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page