Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
MLOps Engineering on AWS
Valid through October 31, 2022
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewLearn to bring DevOps-style practices into the building, training, and deployment of ML models.
Could your Machine Learning (ML) workflow use some DevOps agility? MLOps Engineering on AWS will help you bring DevOps-style practices into the building, training, and deployment of ML models. ML data platform engineers, DevOps engineers, and developers/operations staff with responsibility for operationalizing ML models will learn to address the challenges associated with handoffs between data engineers, data scientists, software developers, and operations through the use of tools, automation, processes, and teamwork. By the end of the course, go from learning to doing by building an MLOps action plan for your organization.
This course builds upon and extends the DevOps practice prevalent in software development to build, train, and deploy machine learning (ML) models. The course stresses the importance of data, model, and code to successful ML deployments. It will demonstrate the use of tools, automation, processes, and teamwork in addressing the challenges associated with handoffs between data engineers, data scientists, software developers, and operations. The course will also discuss the use of tools and processes to monitor and take action when the model prediction in production starts to drift from agreed-upon key performance indicators.
The instructor will encourage the participants in this course to build an MLOps action plan for their organization through daily reflection of lesson and lab content, and through conversations with peers and
- Course level: Intermediate
- Duration: 3 days, 8 hours/day
- How to deploy your own models in the AWS Cloud
- How to automate workflows for building, training, testing, and deploying ML models
- The different deployment strategies for implementing ML models in production
- How to monitor for data drift and concept drift that could affect prediction and alignment with business expectations
- And much more
- ML data platform engineers
- DevOps engineers
- Developers/operations staff with responsibility for operationalizing ML models
What experience you'll need
- AWS Technical Essentials course (classroom or digital)
- DevOps Engineering on AWS course, or equivalent experience
- Practical Data Science with Amazon SageMaker course, or equivalent experience
- The Elements of Data Science (digital course), or equivalent experience
- Understand the key differences between DevOps and MLOps
- Describe the machine learning workflow
- Discuss the importance of communications in MLOps
- Explain end-to-end options for automation of ML workflows
- List key Amazon SageMaker features for MLOps automation
- Build an automated ML process that builds, trains, tests, and deploys models
- Build an automated ML process that retrains the model based on change(s) to the model code
- Identify elements and important steps in the deployment process
- Describe items that might be included in a model package, and their use in training or inference
- Recognize Amazon SageMaker options for selecting models for deployment, including support for
- Differentiate scaling in machine learning from scaling in other applications
- Determine when to use different approaches to inference
- Discuss deployment strategies, benefits, challenges, and typical use cases
- Describe the challenges when deploying machine learning to edge devices
- Recognize important Amazon SageMaker features that are relevant to deployment and inference
- Describe why monitoring is important
- Duration: 0.5 Day
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 405.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page