Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
AWS Technical Essentials
OverviewAWS Technical Essentials introduces students to AWS services, and common solutions. It provides them with fundamental knowledge to become more proficient in identifying AWS services. It helps them make informed decisions about IT solutions based on their business requirements and get started working on AWS.
This course is one step in the following Learning Journeys:
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS
- SysOps Administrators, Solution Architects and Developers interested in using AWS services
It is recommend to have:
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- Demonstration: AWS Management Console
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Demonstration: Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Hands-on lab: Build your VPC and launch a web server
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Demonstration: AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Data storage considerations
- Hands-on lab: Build your database server and connect to it
- Auto scaling
- Load balancing
- Cloud Watch
- Trusted Advisor
- Hands-on lab: Scale and load balance your architecture
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page